Let our experienced team worry about your accounts receivable and outstanding insurance claim management.
Are you tired of worrying about your accounts receivable, the posting of your insurance checks or monitoring overdue insurance claims?
Is a temporary staff shortage impacting your A/R?
We understand. And we're here to take that off your plate and allow you and your team to focus on the things that matter: dentistry and patient care. At Rosen Summit Dental Partners, our highly experienced outsourcing team specializes in patient and insurance accounts receivable. We pride ourselves on impeccable attention to detail, and we're committed to bring you peace of mind and contribute to your success.
- Extensive auditing of all patient balances
- Retrieval of Explanation of Benefits (EOB) back to the last zero balance
- Extensive notes identifying the source of patient balances
- Statements sent for all audited balances
- Proven protocol for collecting patient balances
OUTSTANDING INSURANCE CLAIMS
- Submission of all claims created
- Audit of submitted claims for proper documentation
- Review of all claims over 30 days
- Extensive research into unpaid claims
- Resubmission of claims as needed
- Extensive documentation explaining activity on all open claims
- Communication with patients as necessary about insurance benefits
INSURANCE PAYMENT POSTING
- Posting of all insurance paper checks
- Retrieval and posting of all Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Detailed documentation explaining account balances
- Investigation of all denied claims
- Appropriate allocation of all payments
- Statements sent while posting on all audited accounts
- Statements run weekly, biweekly, or monthly per office preference
- Management of the statement process
- Acquiring appropriate applications
- Completing and submitting all applications
- Follow up with insurance companies to expedite the process
- Manage all applications
- Recredentialing per renewal periods